I stopped by Costco on the way home after summer school because it's not nearly as busy around 2pm as it is in standard after work hours!!! When I parked my car was nose to nose with this Jeep. At first I didn't
notice anything, but as I was getting ready to put my sun shade up in my window the upside down writing in the window of the Jeep caught my eye! Then I read it and laughed aloud...they either play hard and have learned from experience or have a great sense of humor because it said, " If you can read this, roll me over"!
notice anything, but as I was getting ready to put my sun shade up in my window the upside down writing in the window of the Jeep caught my eye! Then I read it and laughed aloud...they either play hard and have learned from experience or have a great sense of humor because it said, " If you can read this, roll me over"!


No comments:
Post a Comment