Saturday, January 1, 2011
Ugh! Ignore the date posted--It's WAY ahead of me!!!!
So, my last entry put us nearly to August and at that point I'd claimed to be getting a handle on catching up...as you can clearly see by the lack of posted events, that never really happened--my apologies! As I mentioned before, it was the Internet breakdown in spring that originally messed up my promptness in blogging but that was directly followed by the fast paced ending of the 2010-11 school year which was quickly trumped by the whirlwind I call summer school and then finally summer break!!! During summer I got into painting the house and other big projects (noticeably blogging wasn’t one of them) and then in August I decided to open a profile on a dating website (or two)...and from there things got hectic and stressful. The next thing I knew, the 2011-2012 school year started which is always crazy enough on its own but this time I was attempting to balance that schedule and dating life at the same time! October soon rolled around and I was lucky enough to contract Mono which felt a bit like hitting a brick wall or repeatedly being run over by a Mac truck--super fun (insert sarcasm)!!! Next it was the holiday season followed by the winding down of the first semester and although time was flying by it seemed as if NOTHING ever got done to a successful completion (especially blogging)! This brings us to Christmas break (where I am now, chronologically anyway)...and my New Year’s resolution is to get caught up with everything (including blogging) and STAY caught up (if that's possible)! Before I get too ahead of myself, allow me to backtrack a few months (almost 6--yikes!) and fill you in on what happened from spring (give or take March) to August and then I’ll continue on with the stories that got me from August to the end of 2011. Thanks again for bearing with me...it's been a busy year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment