Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sherry is 30...Happy Birthday!!!



Matt planned a big surprise party for Sherry's 30th birthday at Don Perico's restaurant.  It was really nice, he rented out the back room and it was catered buffet style.  He did a lot of leg-work and had invited family, friends, and co-workers.  There was a really good turnout because we really did fill the room!  For her gift Mom and I went in on it together and made her a "30" pinata filled with some novelty items, candy, and a bunch of gift cards to places she likes to go (like Kohls, Cold Stone Creamery, Love Nails Salon etc.) and we topped off with some fun balloons!  I babysat Carter that afternoon so Sherry and Matt could have a date night (wink, wink) that way I could bring him to the restaurant for the surprise!  It went off super smoothly, almost everybody that RSVP'd showed up on time and when Sherry walked in with Matt she was genuinely surprised!  Matt did good and it was a fun party!


 

 
 
 

Yep! You guessed it, that IS a whoopee cushion!

No comments: