Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Baby Shower Gifts

There are SOOO many people I know that are pregnant right now and either due in November or December 2010! So I've been using what little spare time I've had recently creating some handmade gifts to add in with whatever store bought ones I picked out. Anyway I always take pictures of these sorts of gifts because each one is different and I rarely make 2 alike. The cake was made on a smaller scale than I have made in the past but I still think it turned out pretty cute. Anyway, I made it and the 2 cases of



wipes for a former student of mine that I home schooled for 2 and a half years. We stay in touch here and there and she invited me to her baby shower...her theme was baby zoo animals.





I had a hard time finding fabrics that had wild animals that weren't all in blue and green boy colors. When I came across these with giraffes and zebras I was happy to see girlie pink flowers along side them! After completing these I figured I might as well keep going considering the supplies were out and the mess had already been started! I might have gotten a bit carried away, but I'm sure they'll all have a place in a diaper bag sometime! :)





1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love the little turtle one!