Friday, May 29, 2009

The girls go to school...


The last day of school fell on Thursday May 28th and I left in a hurry that day because a group of us went to Goose Loonies for a goodbye lunch. However summer school was scheduled to start the following Monday and I wasn't ready with lesson plans etc...so I'd planned to go back on Friday to get my classroom cleaned, organized and make lesson plans for the following week. I only wanted to stay for an hour or two but in the back of my head I knew I'd never have everything perfect by then! I knew only the front office staff would be on campus and even they'd be on a skeleton crew so I decided to take the girls with me so I didn't feel that need to get home quickly. Besides, with them in my classroom it felt less like work (or punishment) to be working and not getting paid! They did really good and only barked and a few strange noises that the janitors made in the room next door...only a few other teachers from the SPED department popped by my room and the girls got excited but never jumped up on anyone!

2 comments:

Leah Friesen said...

Ginger looks scared. "Are you sure you want me to get on the chair? I'm not going to get in trouble?" Baylie just looks like she's having a good ole time!

Moe said...

Ginger wasn't really happy about the pose on the chair and lord knows it is next to impossible to get her to "smile" unless she's been playing and is still panting!