On Wednesday May 4th, 2011 Sherry and I went to a concert featuring Lifehouse, Daughtry, and Cavo at the Rabobank Arena. She and I have liked Lifehouse since our college days in Fresno but the icing on the cake was that Chris Daughtry (former American Idol finalist and super cute rocker) was opening for them!!! We'd never heard of Cavo (the first band that was opening in front of Daughtry) but we were pleasantly surprised with most of their music as well! I'd have to say that Daughtry put on a equally entertaining show to
Lifehouse (if not better)...especially in the way of sound quality! Lifehouse's
Lifehouse (if not better)...especially in the way of sound quality! Lifehouse's
sound just seemed a bit off--still good, but not as great as we were expecting. We also wished they threw in a few more oldies-but-goodies along with their new stuff that we weren't as familiar with! Overall though, it was a good night!!! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment