
My yard this year has given me more trouble than any other, first with the crazy frog infestation on my porch and then a week or so ago when I was mowing my lawn I noticed that my

bushes looked blah. The bottoms had dead leaves and then when I looked even closer I saw that they were encased in spiderwebs!!!! I put on gloves and plugged in my hedge trimmer and went all Edward Scissor

Hands on my plants. In trimming them all to the bare minimum I was cutting off these disgusting cotton ball sized spider webs (some had big spiders crawl out & required spray glue to stop them in their tracks!)

Then I loaded my sprayer with Sevin bug spray and doused my bushes in hopes everything would DIE (except the plants of-course). My next plan of attack was to call back my wonderful

bug man (Bakersfield Pest Control) and beg them to come back and re-spray my house to try and get the spiders and ants that I missed. It has now been another week and I am happy to report that for the time being, the bugs have stopped moving,

the frogs migrated to someone else's house and my plants are bouncing back!
Ginger was pooped after the long day of yard work...you'd think SHE did the labor!
No comments:
Post a Comment