
So over the weekend of September 13
th and 14
th my sister's

friend from high school was getting married down south and Sherry and Matt left after work on Friday. I watched and fed their animals on Saturday and Sunday. For me it was an opportunity to bring my girls over for a
play date and it gave their dogs Blue & Liberty some

stimulation and exercise! In the past

Liberty and Blue would dig under or break through the back fences to visit their neighbor's pups...so Sherry and Matt have installed an electric fence. Sadly, my little inquisitive puppy, Ginger just HAD to check out everything in this new environment and as much as I tried

to call her away before she got

shocked I never seemed quick enough. She must have gotten zapped 4 or 5 times throughout the course of the weekend, each time running back to me with her tail tucked! For the most part all the dogs played really good together, although if Ginger took off running Liberty was ready to head her off at the pass and then Blue was

right there to help stop her in her tracks! Funny thing is that they used to do this to Baylie...so I guess Ginger is "new bait"! It was a warm weekend so
Baylie and Liberty took
plenty of dips in the kiddie pool between
Frisbee throws to keep cool...never missing a chance to get wet! After everyone had ran and played for an

hour or so we had to have a photo opp. of course! The ultimate goal when it comes to getting a good
picture is to get all to sit, stay, look in the
vicinity of the camera and the hardest part...get a shot of Blue without piercing red eyes! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Ginger looks at home on the Hammock!
She wasn't too pleased but luckily she's a poser...I put her up there and as soon as I snapped the picture she looks at me like get me down!
Post a Comment