
Ginger has "worried" me for a while now...I was unsure if she'd have all the Lab characteristics because she seemed to be disgusted by getting wet. Here I have Baylie that I can't keep out of the mud or water and 
then Ginger who I can't get into it...complete opposites! Finally though, she is starting to swim and 
doesn't look mad about it! When the girls play outside it is noticeable that Baylie has gotten much more patient with Ginger and because Ginger is getting a bit bigger the battles are more even. Ginger is not so timid anymore, before she'd always hide under things and now she's actually instigating the play and thanks to Kailey she's learned to steal toys! She definitely keeps Baylie on her toes and they can tire each other out.

then Ginger who I can't get into it...complete opposites! Finally though, she is starting to swim and 
doesn't look mad about it! When the girls play outside it is noticeable that Baylie has gotten much more patient with Ginger and because Ginger is getting a bit bigger the battles are more even. Ginger is not so timid anymore, before she'd always hide under things and now she's actually instigating the play and thanks to Kailey she's learned to steal toys! She definitely keeps Baylie on her toes and they can tire each other out. 

2 comments:
I love the picture of Ginger with her "smile"!
Me too! It seems like it has taken her forever to smile...I love the picture you took of Ginger smiling in the wagon...notice I stole that one for my blog! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment