Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Birthday Weekend in SLO and Avila...Happy 29!

Ok...now if you've noticed the dates on my last three posts you'd see that they are all out of chronological order! So to stay in consistency...I'm now jumping forward to February 9th, 2008. Mom and I went up to visit Wayne on my birthday weekend...I really just wanted to get outta town and get someplace beautiful! The weather was beautiful and only the evening was chili enough to force a sweatshirt. We went out for fish and chips for lunch at a cute little place in SLO that had an outside patio so the pups didn't have to stay in the car. Baylie especially loves to people watch and she and Kailey both typically have pretty good manners when we're out in public. After lunch Mom, Wayne, Amy and I hit the dog beach in Avila to let the girls run and play. Baylie always plays until she is literally sick...I think she just ingests too much of the salty water and sand but she never lets that stop her! Both girls played for a solid couple of hours and slept all the way home! They even seemed slightly lethargic the next day so I know that they had as much fun as we all did watching! It made for a relaxing birthday weekend away from work and the grind of everyday stresses.

No comments: