
I haven't been able to update this in a very long time so I apologize to any of you that have checked my blog and been frustrated to find that nothing had changed. So let me now back-track to
Christmas...I was dogsitting for Kailey while Wayne worked in San Fransisco at his internship and so we did some fun Christmas pictures and then went to the snow! This was Baylie's first trip to the snow and I'm not sure if Kailey has been to the snow before or not but what I do know is that they both had a great time! Baylie, who loves to fetch, got her first taste of a snowball! This was quite funny because when she caught the "ball" it then shattered and melted in her mouth and she looked a bit confused! Even better, when she missed the ball she would've been
running at full speed ahead and then the ball would hit the snow and be untraceable...she'd turn in circles searching for it and finally look back at us with and expression like she'd been cheated or teased...although this wouldn't stop her from playing again and again!

Christmas...I was dogsitting for Kailey while Wayne worked in San Fransisco at his internship and so we did some fun Christmas pictures and then went to the snow! This was Baylie's first trip to the snow and I'm not sure if Kailey has been to the snow before or not but what I do know is that they both had a great time! Baylie, who loves to fetch, got her first taste of a snowball! This was quite funny because when she caught the "ball" it then shattered and melted in her mouth and she looked a bit confused! Even better, when she missed the ball she would've been
running at full speed ahead and then the ball would hit the snow and be untraceable...she'd turn in circles searching for it and finally look back at us with and expression like she'd been cheated or teased...although this wouldn't stop her from playing again and again!

No comments:
Post a Comment